Top 1% Sellers Academy: Own it: Own Your Own Destiny
When I first thought of starting the Top 1% Sellers Academy, I looked at myself as a business owner and chief sales officer of two businesses and also at all of the other sales professionals out there. And I realized that we're all really on our own. Yes, at some of our companies, some of us are fortunate to have access to training groups, sales enablement teams and field support teams. Yet at the end of the day, when you're out there in front of the customer, the buck stops with you. There is so much pressure on you as a sales professional to bring the deal home.
It's the holy grail of a lot of the groups mentioned above to provide sales professionals with real-time training and sales enablement content and tools. But most of the time, this falls short of being available and highly relevant for you in the moment.
For example, when you're trying to close a deal, you sometimes want timely advice from a coach who's solely interested in your own success and not just in a specific deal or in making the numbers for a particular quarter.
You may also need to reach out to peers and experts in the industry to help you strategize on the opportunity you're working on.
And maybe you need to learn from fresh sales experts who can provide up-to-date advice and the latest success strategies that can help you get a deal unstuck and on track again.
Only a salesperson knows how much you have to deal with and how you're more likely to consume professional development content or target professional advice from coaches and other sales experts.
We know you're short on time and have a short attention span because of all the different balls you're managing. At the same time, you want to be the best of the best, raise your game and become a top 1% seller.
So your mantra here is this: If it's to be, it's up to me.
As a result, we've created the Top 1% Sellers Academy. We built the academy around three masteries: Own it. Win it. Crush it.
Top 1% Sellers Academy: Win IT
Winning it is about your self-development journey that's focused on making sure you apply peak sales performance and excellence. This is where all the top 1% seller mindsets, skills and behaviors become critical for you.
At the Top 1% Sellers Academy, we provide you with several opportunities to get even better at your game.
You'll learn from world changers who have been just where you are, who can help bust up your quota, top the sales team scoreboards and get on the stage as a top 1% seller!
I've handpicked bestselling thought leaders who are at the top of their game. They're experts who I have the utmost respect for and who I knew would be bringin’ it with massive amounts of value to you and your sales teams.
You should know that each of them jumped on board with this project without hesitation and despite their busy schedules, which speaks volumes of their passion and dedication to helping sellers like YOU be the best they can be. Here are just some of the awesome experts you'll get to learn from at the Top 1% Sellers Academy:
- Tim Sanders: New York Times bestselling author of Dealstorming.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett: Primetime TV and radio host and the bestselling author of Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless.
- Ty Bennett: CEO entrepreneur and bestselling author of The Power of Influence and The Power of Storytelling.
- Lewis Schiff: Author of Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons and the Co-founder of BEN Global Mentorship.
- Peter Meyers: Author of As We Speak: How to Make Your Point and Have It Stick and Founder of the Stand & Deliver Consulting Group.
- Jim Cathcart: One of the top sales influencers of 2014 & 2015 according to the Top Sales World Magazine based in London & Paris. In December 2012, Jim Cathcart was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame in London, England. This is in addition to his existing Speaker Hall of Fame listing. For five years in a row, Jim Cathcart has been selected as one of the top 5 speakers on sales & service in an online survey of over 14,000 people. With over 40 years of professional speaking around the world, Jim Cathcart is one of the best known and most award-winning motivational speakers in the business.
- Mike Weinberg: Consultant, coach, speaker and the bestselling author of Sales Management Simplified and New Sales Simplified.
- Tiffani Bova: Growth and Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce, Tiffani challenges conventional thinking, pushing sales to a more customer-driven mindset and away from an internal productivity and performance-based management.
Top 1% Sellers Academy Webinars
These will include my interviews with top bestsellers who share their sales expertise and insights: Tim Sanders, Jeffrey Hayzlett, Lewis Schiff, Ty Bennett, Peter Meyers, Michael Weinberg, Tiffani Bova, and Jim Cathcart.
Hall of Fame Sellers Interviews
These will include my interviews with top 1% sellers who sold 7-figure deals. Llearn about their strategies for winning big deals.
Access to Top Sales Coaches
This will give you an opportunity to select and work with experienced and successful top sales coaches. Getting their help on a deal could mean the difference between succeeding in sales vs. falling off the sales score dashboard.
Access to Top 1% Sellers Manager as Coach Certification
This certification program helps managers learn coaching structures and processes that will help them be better coaches to AMs and sales teams. This program will be taught by actual sales coaches who know how to do it the right way.
Your success as a sales manager relies heavily on how much success your team will achieve. Coaching is the not-so-secret ingredient. If you're going out on sales deals yourself and pitching in the sales conversation yourself, you're not coaching. You're still selling and enjoying the thrill of the game. But what you and I know is that you're not doing what you should be doing: calling time outs, huddling with your player and giving her/him pointers for the next time around. We'll teach you how to coach from the bench as it should be done.
Network and learn from other sales professionals, executives and thought leaders by joining exclusive groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Access to Top 1% Sellers Certification
This is a self-paced revolutionary sales mastery program based on our research on the mindsets, skill sets and actual day-to-day behaviors that make the 99% difference for top 1% sellers.
We developed the Top 1% Sellers Blueprint Assessment tool to help sales account managers identify how they measure up to our Top 1% Sellers benchmark body of knowledge. This lets them figure out how close or far they are from having what it takes to become a top 1% seller. Once you assess where you are and have your assessment results reviewed, you can delve into the Top 1% Sellers certification course to learn the skills sets and mindsets that will help you take your career to the next level.
Discussion and Networking Opportunities
Imagine the network effect here among top sellers in your industry.
Access our library of webinars, sales tools, templates and other downloads designed to give you the tools you need to boost your sales efforts and team.
Deals Hotline: Get access to an in-the-moment hotline call with sales coaches and Hall of Fame sellers who can help you get your deals unstuck, identify value drivers and implement wallet share expansion strategies. This will provide the power of a neutral third party who is there to listen, support, and help you steer and guide the deal and the account team forward. These offer endless possibilities to help you get ahead and stay ahead.
Deals Hot Seat: You'll also be able to request a hot seat call where you'll have access to a panel of 3 sales experts and coaches who will deliver a firestorm of targeted ideas to help you get your deals moving forward.
Access to Top 1% Sellers Masterminds
Imagine being part of a group of 10 top sellers who come together once each week to support one another unconditionally and confidentially. Help each other not only get to the president's club awards stage but also protect your turf year in and year out.
Get first dibs on participation in professional development events.
Top Sales Books
These are the top sales books on the shelves of Hall of Fame top 1% sellers and books from our guest thought leaders and speakers.
Top 1% Sellers Academy: Crush It
This is the stage where you become a top 1% seller; enjoy masterminds with other top sellers, Top 1% Sellers Hall of Fame members and thought leaders; and become the sales executive and leader you aspire to be. You start having a stronger personal brand and you start enjoying the rewards of your success as you become your customer's trusted advisor. This is where selling doesn't feel like selling any more.
Your membership fee covers the following:
- Top 1% Sellers Academy webinar series: Access to the monthly Top 1% Sellers Academy webinar series (total of 10 interviews and related resources)
- Hall of Fame interviews (total of 10 interviews with top 1% sellers sharing their sales success journey and one of their featured deals).
- Top 1% Sellers Blueprint Assessment: A discount on the online Top 1% Sellers Blueprint Assessment tool to help you find out how close you are to becoming a top 1% seller
- Access to free resources, including podcasts and content from some of our partners
- Access to the Top 1% Sellers Certification Course: currently in development
- Access to the Top 1% Sellers Manager as a Coach course: currently in development
- Access to the Social Selling Runaway Profits Telesummit content when released in early 2017
- Hall of Fame and thought leader book recommendations: You can buy these from our website or from the retailer of your choice.
You'll pay additional fees for the following:
- Time with a sales coach
- Hotline Calls
- Hot Seat Calls
Our concierge service manager will coordinate between you and the coach(es) for scheduling and payments.
- Store: You can browse additional sales professional development offers and pay for them in our online store.