Ron Ricci, VP Cisco Systems, Talks about Powerful Communications for Top Sellers in an XAAS World
Ron Ricci, Vice President of Cisco, discusses powerful communications skills for top sellers in an XAAS world and how sellers can get good at communicating their value of their XAAS solutions.
In Part 1, we discuss
- The transition of companies to digitization and how IoT and IoE affect them
- How digitization is the core of every conversation customers have
- Questions frequently asked by customers about digitization
- How companies organize through success and lead to it
- The importance of addressing the questions in the mind of customers
In Part 2: We discuss how sellers can
- Bring value to customer conversations
- Evolve communication skills and make the transition from the explaining era to the showing era
- Relate to customer needs, the importance of use-case thinking
- How to measure its success
Listen to our podcast:
Watch the Episode:
CEO, Founder of the Top 1% Sellers Academy
The Top 1% Sellers Academy: a membership site for sellers who aspire to become top 1% sellers in their field. The site features powerful sales success content, coaching resources, tips, webinars and lots more. The Top 1% Sellers Academy can also serve as the Sales Enablement platform for a sales team that wants to be up and running very quickly and get relevant development resources for the sales teams on an ongoing basis.
Ash is the expert on top 1% seller sales and leadership strategies and behaviors. Ash worked for Fortune 500 companies such as Deloitte Consulting, Oracle and Cisco Systems on top 1% leadership development, strategic account manager sales training and strategic content for large scale corporate experiences such as Cisco Global Sales Experience and the Partner Summit with 25000 annual attendees. Ash studied at Harvard, Stanford Universities and has an MBA from the Leavey School of Business at Santa Clara University. Ash is now launching a profit maximization coaching business for top sellers and entrepreneurs.